Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
workingwoman : Related Words Words similar in meaning to workingwoman
- noun an adult female person (as opposed to a man)
- the woman kept house while the man hunted
- noun a female person who plays a significant role (wife or mistress or girlfriend) in the life of a particular man
- he was faithful to his woman
- noun an employee who performs manual or industrial labor
workman; working man; working person.
- noun a mine or quarry that is being or has been worked
- verb exert oneself by doing mental or physical work for a purpose or out of necessity
- I will work hard to improve my grades
- she worked hard for better living conditions for the poor
- noun activity directed toward making or doing something
- she checked several points needing further work
- noun a product produced or accomplished through the effort or activity or agency of a person or thing
piece of work.
- it is not regarded as one of his more memorable works
- the symphony was hailed as an ingenious work
- he was indebted to the pioneering work of John Dewey
- the work of an active imagination
- erosion is the work of wind or water over time
- noun a young woman who is employed
- noun a woman who engages in sexual intercourse for money
fancy woman; woman of the street; bawd; sporting lady; cocotte; lady of pleasure; prostitute; harlot; cyprian; whore; tart.
- noun a young woman
young woman; fille; missy; miss; young lady.
- a young lady of 18
- noun a youthful female person
female child; little girl.
- the baby was a girl
- the girls were just learning to ride a tricycle
- noun a sum of money paid or a claim discharged
- noun the act of paying money
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!