workingwoman: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by workingwoman & Words describing workingwoman
- noun people without possessions or wealth (considered as a group)
- the urban poor need assistance
- adjective satellite deserving or inciting pity
wretched; pathetic; pitiable; piteous; misfortunate; miserable; pitiful; hapless.
- a hapless victim
- miserable victims of war
- the shabby room struck her as extraordinarily pathetic"- Galsworthy
- piteous appeals for help
- pitiable homeless children
- a pitiful fate
- Oh, you poor thing
- his poor distorted limbs
- a wretched life
- noun any immature animal
- noun United States film and television actress (1913-2000)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!