Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
stefan : Related Words Words similar in meaning to stefan
- noun a native or inhabitant of Austria
- adjective of or relating to Austria or its people or culture
- Austrian music
- noun the natural satellite of the Earth
- the average distance to the Moon is 384,400 kilometers
- men first stepped on the moon in 1969
- noun any object resembling a moon
- he made a moon lamp that he used as a night light
- the clock had a moon that showed various phases
- noun the name used to identify the members of a family (as distinguished from each member's given name)
last name; family name; cognomen.
- noun a bowl-shaped geological formation at the top of a volcano
- noun a faint constellation in the southern hemisphere near Hydra and Corvus
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!