Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
priggism : Related Words Words similar in meaning to priggism
- noun the act of taking something from someone unlawfully
thieving; larceny; theft; stealing.
- the thieving is awful at Kennedy International
- noun reckless or malicious behavior that causes discomfort or annoyance in others
mischief-making; rascality; mischief; mischievousness; roguishness; devilment; deviltry; shenanigan; devilry.
- noun a person regarded as arrogant and annoying
snob; snoot; snot.
- adjective satellite exaggeratedly proper
puritanical; prissy; square-toed; straight-laced; straitlaced; strait-laced; tight-laced; victorian; prudish; prim; straightlaced.
- my straitlaced Aunt Anna doesn't approve of my miniskirts
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!