Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
priggism: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by priggism & Words describing priggism
- noun a person who uses the mind creatively
- adjective satellite of or associated with or requiring the use of the mind
- intellectual problems
- the triumph of the rational over the animal side of man
- adjective satellite precisely as stated
- the very center of town
- adjective satellite being the exact same one; not any other:
- this is the identical room we stayed in before
- the themes of his stories are one and the same
- saw the selfsame quotation in two newspapers
- on this very spot
- the very thing he said yesterday
- the very man I want to see
- noun the act of carrying something
- verb move while supporting, either in a vehicle or in one's hands or on one's body
- You must carry your camping gear
- carry the suitcases to the car
- This train is carrying nuclear waste
- These pipes carry waste water into the river
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!