sculptured Meaning, Definition & Usage
verb create by shaping stone or wood or any other hard material
- sculpt a swan out of a block of ice
verb shape (a material like stone or wood) by whittling away at it
sculpture; grave; sculpt.
- She is sculpting the block of marble into an image of her husband
adjective satellite cut into a desired shape
- graven images
- sculptured representations
adjective satellite resembling sculpture
modeled; sculptural; sculpturesque.
- her finely modeled features
- rendered with...vivid sculptural effect
- the sculpturesque beauty of the athletes' bodies
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters