noun the housing or outer covering of something
case; shell; casing.
- the clock has a walnut case
noun the outermost covering of a pneumatic tire
noun the enclosing frame around a door or window opening
- the casings had rotted away and had to be replaced
verb look over, usually with the intention to rob
- They men cased the housed
verb enclose in, or as if in, a case
case; encase; incase.
- my feet were encased in mud
Ca"sings noun plural
- Dried dung of cattle used as fuel. Prov. Eng.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
"Rowling never met an adverb she didn't like."
-Stephen King on J.K Rowling's excessive use of adverbs.
Fear not the Adverb Hell!