Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
smothery: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by smothery & Words describing smothery
- adjective satellite stubbornly persistent in wrongdoing
obdurate; unrepentant; obstinate.
- verb utter obscenities or profanities
imprecate; cuss; curse; blaspheme; swear.
- The drunken men were cursing loudly in the street
- noun a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- he has a house on Cape Cod
- she felt she had to get out of the house
- noun the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
firm; business firm.
- he worked for a brokerage house
- noun the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- she had a feeling of euphoria
- he had terrible feelings of guilt
- I disliked him and the feeling was mutual
- noun a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
impression; belief; opinion; notion.
- his impression of her was favorable
- what are your feelings about the crisis?
- it strengthened my belief in his sincerity
- I had a feeling that she was lying
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!