reim: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by reim & Words describing reim
- noun the habitation of wild animals
- noun a hiding place; usually a remote place used by outlaws
- noun a fat-soluble vitamin that prevents rickets
calciferol; viosterol; cholecalciferol; vitamin D; ergocalciferol.
- noun the cardinal number that is the product of one hundred and five
five hundred; 500.
- adjective arranged for pictorial purposes
- verb introduce
- This poses an interesting question
demSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
undSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a charge of ammunition for a single shot
one shot; unit of ammunition.
- noun an interval during which a recurring sequence of events occurs
- the never-ending cycle of the seasons
- noun the particular portion of space occupied by something
- he put the lamp back in its place
- noun a point occupied by troops for tactical reasons
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!