reim : Related Words Words similar in meaning to reim
- re ’ em
- leather rope
- re ' im
- elizabeth marshall thomas
- martin reim
- matthias reim
- harmless people
- bantu people
- estonian footballer
- german singer
- noun United States clockmaker who introduced mass production (1785-1859)
- noun United States socialist who was a candidate for president six times (1884-1968)
Norman Mattoon Thomas; Norman Thomas.
matthiasSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
- noun (in some countries) a military officer of highest rank
- noun United States actor (1914-1998)
E. G. Marshall.
- noun a covering for the body (or parts of it) consisting of a dense growth of threadlike structures (as on the human head); helps to prevent heat loss
- he combed his hair
- each hair consists of layers of dead keratinized cells
- noun a very small distance or space
hair's-breadth; whisker; hairsbreadth.
- they escaped by a hair's-breadth
- they lost the election by a whisker
- noun a relatively long narrow piece of something
- he felt a flat strip of muscle
- noun artifact consisting of a narrow flat piece of material
- noun the official language of Estonia; belongs to the Baltic-Finnic family of languages
- adjective of or pertaining to Estonia or the people or culture of Estonia
- noun (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- old people
- there were at least 200 people in the audience
- noun the body of citizens of a state or country
- the Spanish people
- adjective not causing or capable of causing harm
- harmless bacteria
- rendered the bomb harmless
- noun an athlete who plays American football
- noun Jewish republic in southwestern Asia at eastern end of Mediterranean; formerly part of Palestine
State of Israel; Zion; Yisrael; Sion.
- noun an ancient kingdom of the Hebrew tribes at the southeastern end of the Mediterranean Sea; founded by Saul around 1025 BC and destroyed by the Assyrians in 721 BC
- noun daughter of George VI who became the Queen of England and Northern Ireland in 1952 on the death of her father (1926-)
- Elizabeth II is the head of state in Great Britain
- noun Queen of England from 1558 to 1603; daughter of Henry VIII and Anne Boleyn; she succeeded Mary I (who was a Catholic) and restored Protestantism to England; during her reign Mary Queen of Scots was executed and the Spanish Armada was defeated; her reign was marked by prosperity and literary genius (1533-1603)
- noun a collective farm or settlement owned by its members in modern Israel; children are reared collectively
- noun a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
animate being; brute; animal; fauna; creature.
- noun a cruelly rapacious person
savage; wolf; brute; wildcat.
- noun an unforeseen development
turn; turn of events.
- events suddenly took an awkward turn
- noun an interpretation of a text or action
- they put an unsympathetic construction on his conduct
- noun a person who sings
vocalizer; vocalist; vocaliser.
- noun United States inventor of an improved chain-stitch sewing machine (1811-1875)
Isaac Merrit Singer; Isaac M. Singer.
- noun a book regarded as authoritative in its field
- noun the sacred writings of the Christian religions
Christian Bible; Word; Word of God; Holy Writ; Holy Scripture; Book; Good Book; Scripture.
- he went to carry the Word to the heathen
- adjective satellite susceptible to being led or directed
- fictile masses of people ripe for propaganda
- adjective satellite capable of being shaped or bent or drawn out
ductile; malleable; tensile; pliant; tractile.
- ductile copper
- malleable metals such as gold
- they soaked the leather to made it pliable
- pliant molten glass
- made of highly tensile steel alloy
- noun an animal skin made smooth and flexible by removing the hair and then tanning
- verb whip with a leather strap
- noun a strong line
- noun street names for flunitrazepan
R-2; roofy; forget me drug; Mexican valium; rophy; roach; circle.
- noun any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
- noun French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun a member of any of a large number of linguistically related peoples of Central and South Africa
- noun a family of languages widely spoken in the southern half of the African continent
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!