in: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by in & Words describing in
- noun coating consisting of a thin layer of superior wood glued to a base of inferior wood
- noun an ornamental coating to a building
- adverb with a soft sound
- the branches of the trees moved soughingly in the breeze
- noun a condensed but memorable saying embodying some important fact of experience that is taken as true by many people
saw; byword; adage.
- noun a selfish person who is unwilling to give or spend
churl; skinflint; scrooge.
A strange, uncouth wharling in their speech. Fuller.
safariedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite copied in handwriting
sachetedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the study of the operation of factors causing degeneration in the type of offspring produced
overinterestSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
unpossessivelySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
civilnessSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
quarterfinalistSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
overinvestsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
imnshoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective having or relating to spikes
- spicate inflorescence
- noun a man who is much concerned with his dress and appearance
gallant; dandy; clotheshorse; beau; swell; dude; sheik; fashion plate.
- noun a steep artificial slope in front of a fortification
escarpment; scarp; protective embankment.
- noun large gregarious predatory feline of Africa and India having a tawny coat with a shaggy mane in the male
king of beasts; Panthera leo.
- noun a celebrity who is lionized (much sought after)
- noun a city on the western side of Lake Urmia in northwestern Iran
- noun pejorative terms for an insane asylum
crazy house; cuckoo's nest; Bedlam; snake pit; loony bin; booby hatch; madhouse; funny farm; sanatorium; nut house; funny house.
- verb make a buzzing sound
- bees were buzzing around the hive
- noun a person who is not a serf or a slave
- adverb in an obstructive manner
- he acted very obstructively when we tried to carry out our project
- noun robust east Asian clump-forming perennial herbs having racemose flowers: plantain lilies; sometimes placed in family Hostaceae
genus Hosta; Hosta; genus Funka.
- noun a sleeveless tunic worn by English girls as part of a school uniform
- noun the relative proportion of salt in a solution
- adjective satellite occurring every two months
- bimonthly visits
- adjective satellite two months long; lasting two months
- noun a kind of pike used by foot soldiers in the 14th century
- noun a grounder that bounces high in the air
- noun informal terms for a human `tooth'
- noun small to moderate-sized terrestrial or semiaquatic New World salamander
- verb convert into wood or cause to become woody
- noun Christian holiday; the week beginning on Whitsunday (especially the first 3 days)
- adjective lacking gonads
xenobiologySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
nonconcurrentlySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
O martyr souded for virginity! Chaucer.
piezochemistrySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
bodysurfedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
circisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who climbs mountains
- verb climb mountains for pleasure as a sport
somewiseSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the trait of great self-denial (especially refraining from worldly pleasures)
nizhnyiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
clifford'sSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a wrestling hold in which the opponent's head is locked between the crook of your elbow and the side of your body
- noun the present time or age
- the world of today
- today we have computers
- noun the day that includes the present moment (as opposed to yesterday or tomorrow)
- Today is beautiful
- did you see today's newspaper?
- verb hang loosely or laxly
- His tongue lolled
- verb be lazy or idle
loaf; fuck off; lounge around; lounge about; frig around; bum; arse around; bum around; waste one's time; arse about; loll around; bum about.
- Her son is just bumming around all day
lightfacedSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb give bad advice to
octupletSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!