felter: Associated Words Filter by Noun/Verb/Adjective/Adverb, Position, Positive/Negative, Common/Rare, Syllables & more. Words described by felter & Words describing felter
- noun United States abstract expressionist painter (1910-1962)
Franz Kline; Franz Joseph Kline.
- noun a narrow way or road
- noun a well-defined track or path; for e.g. swimmers or lines of traffic
- noun a time for working (after which you will be relieved by someone else)
turn; tour; spell.
- it's my go
- a spell of work
- noun street names for methylenedioxymethamphetamine
cristal; ecstasy; XTC; Adam; X; hug drug; disco biscuit.
- noun the income or profit arising from such transactions as the sale of land or other property
return; yield; takings; issue; proceeds; payoff.
- the average return was about 5%
- noun the act of photographing a scene or part of a scene without interruption
williamSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- a new law
- new cars
- a new comet
- a new friend
- a new year
- the New World
- adjective satellite original and of a kind not seen before
- the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!