felter : Related Words Words similar in meaning to felter
- noun a lump of material formed from the content of a liquid
- verb change from a liquid to a thickened or solid state
- coagulated blood
- noun a fabric made of compressed matted animal fibers
- verb mat together and make felt-like
- felt the wool
- noun a thick flat pad used as a floor covering
- noun mounting consisting of a border or background for a picture
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!