zoomorph : Related Words Words similar in meaning to zoomorph
- noun a very old person
- noun a person who lived in ancient times
- noun the products of human creativity; works of art collectively
- an art exhibition
- a fine collection of art
- noun the creation of beautiful or significant things
artistic creation; artistic production.
- art does not need to be innovative to be good
- I was never any good at art
- he said that architecture is the art of wasting space beautifully
- noun a diagram or picture illustrating textual material
- the area covered can be seen from Figure 2
- noun alternative names for the body of a human being
form; flesh; soma; frame; physique; material body; anatomy; shape; chassis; build; human body; physical body; bod.
- Leonardo studied the human body
- he has a strong physique
- the spirit is willing but the flesh is weak
- noun a living organism characterized by voluntary movement
animate being; brute; beast; fauna; creature.
- adjective satellite marked by the appetites and passions of the body
fleshly; carnal; sensual.
- animal instincts
- carnal knowledge
- fleshly desire
- a sensual delight in eating
- music is the only sensual pleasure without vice
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!