Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
within : Related Words Words similar in meaning to within
- embraced album
- alyssa cooper
- alyssa album
- william joseph album
- pianist william joseph
- swedish melodic black metal band embraced
- noun one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- noun a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
- adjective containing or constituting or characterized by pleasing melody
- the melodious song of a meadowlark
- adjective of or relating to melody
- melodic harmony
- noun a craftsman who makes or repairs wooden barrels or tubs
- noun United States industrialist who built the first American locomotive; founded Cooper Union in New York City to offer free courses in the arts and sciences (1791-1883)
- noun a period of the year marked by special events or activities in some field
- he celebrated his 10th season with the ballet company
- she always looked forward to the avocado season
- noun one of the natural periods into which the year is divided by the equinoxes and solstices or atmospheric conditions
time of year.
- the regular sequence of the seasons
- noun the region that is inside of something
- noun the inner or enclosed surface of something
- adverb on the inside
- inside, the car is a mess
- noun any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- noun a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- brass is an alloy of zinc and copper
williamSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an unofficial association of people or groups
circle; set; lot.
- the smart set goes there
- they were an angry lot
- noun instrumentalists not including string players
- noun the quality or state of the achromatic color of least lightness (bearing the least resemblance to white)
- noun total absence of light
lightlessness; pitch blackness; blackness; total darkness.
- they fumbled around in total darkness
- in the black of night
- noun the act of clasping another person in the arms (as in greeting or affection)
- noun the state of taking in or encircling
- an island in the embrace of the sea
- noun a set of related records (either written or electronic) kept together
- noun a line of persons or things ranged one behind the other
Indian file; single file.
- noun a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- noun a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
- noun a person who plays the piano
alyssaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!