whether : Related Words Words similar in meaning to whether
- fraction bar
- noun a gold coin of the Byzantine Empire; widely circulated in Europe in the Middle Ages
bezant; bezzant; byzant.
- noun a punctuation mark (/) used to separate related items of information
virgule; diagonal; separatrix; stroke; slash.
- noun a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
taproom; barroom; saloon; ginmill.
- he drowned his sorrows in whiskey at the bar
- noun a counter where you can obtain food or drink
- he bought a hot dog and a coke at the bar
- noun a component of a mixture that has been separated by a fractional process
- noun a small part or item forming a piece of a whole
- noun a public toilet in a military area
- noun (geometry) a straight line connecting any two vertices of a polygon that are not adjacent
- noun a line or cut across a fabric that is not at right angles to a side of the fabric
- noun a room or building equipped with one or more toilets
toilet; bathroom; lavatory; can; lav; john.
- noun a small outbuilding with a bench having holes through which a user can defecate
outhouse; earth-closet; jakes.
- noun anything indispensable
requirement; requisite; essential; necessity.
- food and shelter are necessities of life
- the essentials of the good life
- allow farmers to buy their requirements under favorable conditions
- a place where the requisites of water fuel and fodder can be obtained
- adjective absolutely essential
And which they weren and of what degree. Chaucer.
remeidSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
Tisiphone, that oft hast heard my prayer, Assist, if OEdipus deserve thy care. Pope.
If thou be the Son of God, command that these stones be made bread. Matt. iv. 3.
congéSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
electrical circuit; electric circuit.
- noun a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- they took an extended tour of Europe
- we took a quick circuit of the park
- a ten-day coach circuit of the island
- noun a burial chamber (usually underground)
- noun a strongroom or compartment (often made of steel) for safekeeping of valuables
whethersoeverSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun (architecture) a concave molding
- noun formal permission to depart
- he gave me his conge
- adjective satellite not either; not one or the other
- noun earnest or urgent request
- an entreaty to stop the fighting
- an appeal for help
- an appeal to the public to keep calm
- noun attractiveness that interests or pleases or stimulates
- his smile was part of his appeal to her
- adverb after a negative statement used as an intensive meaning something like `likewise' or `also'
- he isn't stupid, but he isn't exactly a genius either
- I don't know either
- if you don't order dessert I won't either
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!