verde : Related Words Words similar in meaning to verde
- camp verde
- neapolitan victim
- italian wine grape verdeca
- italian green sauce
- gpu manufacturer nvidia
- energy resource dynamically
- belize premier football league team
- mobile range
- verde beach
- olhos verdes
- fort verde state historic park
- eu competition regulation
- gelsomina verde
- verdes fc
- romanian mean
- ponta verde
- mato verde
- verde canyon railroad
- alessandro verde
- plaxton verde
- dino verde
- cuerno verde
- campina verde
- agua verdes
- software visualization
- comanche leader
- terra verde
- verde island
- salsa verde
- vinho verde
- castro verde
- palos verdes high school
- cobra verde
- analysis capability
- río verde
- portuguese wine
- verde valley
- val verde
- monte verde
- mesa verde national park
- verde river
- rancho palos verdes
- palos verdes
- lloyd banking group
- heritage railroad
- roman catholic cardinal
- italian author
- decker bus
- archeological site
- german film
- cape verde
- musical style
- united state department
- noun venomous Asiatic and African elapid snakes that can expand the skin of the neck into a hood
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
- noun a gambling card game of Spanish origin; 3 or 4 cards are dealt face up and players bet that one of them will be matched before the others as the cards are dealt from the pack one at a time
three-card monte; four-card monte.
- noun United States comic actor in silent films; he used physical danger as a source of comedy (1893-1971)
Harold Lloyd; Harold Clayton Lloyd.
- noun an unfortunate person who suffers from some adverse circumstance
- noun a person who is tricked or swindled
- noun the 3rd planet from the sun; the planet we live on
- the Earth moves around the sun
- he sailed around the world
- noun the loose soft material that makes up a large part of the land surface
- they dug into the earth outside the church
- noun line that is the commercial organization responsible for operating a system of transportation for trains that pull passengers or freight
railway line; railway; railroad line; railway system.
- noun a line of track providing a runway for wheels
railroad track; railway.
- he walked along the railroad track
- noun a mental image that is similar to a visual perception
visualisation; visual image.
- noun how something is done or how it happens
fashion; manner; way; mode.
- her dignified manner
- his rapid manner of talking
- their nomadic mode of existence
- in the characteristic New York style
- a lonely way of life
- in an abrasive fashion
- noun a way of expressing something (in language or art or music etc.) that is characteristic of a particular person or group of people or period
- all the reporters were expected to adopt the style of the newspaper
- noun any number of entities (members) considered as a unit
- noun (chemistry) two or more atoms bound together as a single unit and forming part of a molecule
radical; chemical group.
- noun a native or inhabitant of Romania
- noun an eastern Romance language spoken in Romania
- noun an expressive style of music
genre; music genre; musical genre.
- noun a series of steps to be carried out or goals to be accomplished
- they drew up a six-step plan
- they discussed plans for a new bond issue
- noun a system of projects or services intended to meet a public need
- he proposed an elaborate program of public works
- working mothers rely on the day care program
- noun flavorful relish or dressing or topping served as an accompaniment to food
- verb behave saucily or impudently towards
palosSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective related to or dealing with or devoted to archaeology
archaeological; archaeologic; archeologic.
- an archaeological dig
- a dramatic archaeological discovery
- noun largest known toad species; native to Central America; valuable destroyer of insect pests
agua toad; Bufo marinus.
- adjective satellite belonging to the past; of what is important or famous in the past
- historic victories
- historical (or historic) times
- a historical character
- adjective satellite important in history
- the historic first voyage to outer space
- noun a strip of land projecting into a body of water
- noun a sleeveless garment like a cloak but shorter
- noun a secret society in Naples notorious for violence and blackmail
- noun an educational institution
- the school was founded in 1900
- noun a building where young people receive education
- the school was built in 1932
- he walked to school every morning
- noun available source of wealth; a new or reserve supply that can be drawn upon when needed
- noun a source of aid or support that may be drawn upon when needed
- the local library is a valuable resource
- noun the quality of being capable -- physically or intellectually or legally
- he worked to the limits of his capability
- noun the susceptibility of something to a particular treatment
- the capability of a metal to be fused
- noun engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
- noun transacting business with a bank; depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
- noun a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- noun a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
- the river was navigable for 50 miles
- noun an average of n numbers computed by adding some function of the numbers and dividing by some function of n
- verb mean or intend to express or convey
- You never understand what I mean!
- what do his words intend?
- noun a member of the Shoshonean people who formerly lived between Wyoming and the Mexican border but are now chiefly in Oklahoma
- noun the Shoshonean language spoken by the Comanche
- noun (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- old people
- there were at least 200 people in the audience
- noun the body of citizens of a state or country
- the Spanish people
- noun a person who owes allegiance to that nation
- a monarch has a duty to his subjects
- adjective of or relating to or belonging to a nation or country
- national hero
- national anthem
- a national landmark
- noun a business relation in which two parties compete to gain customers
- business competition can be fiendish at times
- noun an occasion on which a winner is selected from among two or more contestants
alessandroSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a bivalent and trivalent metallic element of the rare earth group
atomic number 63; europium.
- noun an international organization of European countries formed after World War II to reduce trade barriers and increase cooperation among its members
Europe; European Community; EC; European Economic Community; Common Market; European Union; EEC.
- he tried to take Britain into the Europen Union
- noun one or more recordings issued together; originally released on 12-inch phonograph records (usually with attractive record covers) and later on cassette audiotape and compact disc
- noun a book of blank pages with pockets or envelopes; for organizing photographs or stamp collections etc
vinhoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
matoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who rules or guides or inspires others
- noun a featured article of merchandise sold at a loss in order to draw customers
loss leader; drawing card.
- noun a state in southwestern United States; site of the Grand Canyon
Grand Canyon State; AZ.
- noun glossy snake
- noun a state in the western United States on the Pacific; the 3rd largest state; known for earthquakes
CA; Calif.; Golden State.
- noun any of various juicy fruit of the genus Vitis with green or purple skins; grow in clusters
- noun any of numerous woody vines of genus Vitis bearing clusters of edible berries
grapevine; grape vine.
- noun a country on the northeastern coast of Central America on the Caribbean; formerly under British control
- noun a business engaged in manufacturing some product
manufacturing business; maker.
- noun someone who manufactures something
- noun an association of sports teams that organizes matches for its members
- noun an association of states or organizations or individuals for common action
gelsominaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
valSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a land mass (smaller than a continent) that is surrounded by water
- noun a zone or area resembling an island
- noun three-sided tropical American nut with white oily meat and hard brown shell
- noun the largest Latin American country and the largest Portuguese speaking country in the world; located in the central and northeastern part of South America; world's leading coffee exporter
Federative Republic of Brazil; Brasil.
- noun an area in which something acts or operates or has power or control: "the range of a supersonic jet"
ambit; reach; orbit; compass; scope.
- a piano has a greater range than the human voice
- the ambit of municipal legislation
- within the compass of this article
- within the scope of an investigation
- outside the reach of the law
- in the political orbit of a world power
- noun the limits within which something can be effective
- range of motion
- he was beyond the reach of their fire
- noun (computer science) written programs or procedures or rules and associated documentation pertaining to the operation of a computer system and that are stored in read/write memory
computer software; package; software program; software package; software system.
- the market for software is expected to expand
- noun someone who writes plays
- noun a state in west central United States in the Rocky Mountains
Centennial State; CO.
- noun a river in Texas; flows southeast into the Gulf of Mexico
dinoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who writes the words for songs
- noun a ravine formed by a river in an area with little rainfall
ríoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
the States; U.S.A.; U.S.; United States; US; United States of America; America.
- noun the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
Army; U. S. Army; United States Army; US Army.
- noun an authoritative rule
- noun a principle or condition that customarily governs behavior
- it was his rule to take a walk before breakfast
- short haircuts were the regulation
- noun the site of an archeological exploration
- they set up camp next to the dig
- noun a republic in western South America; achieved independence from Spain in 1821; was the heart of the Inca empire from the 12th to 16th centuries
Republic of Peru.
- noun practices that are handed down from the past by tradition
- a heritage of freedom
- noun any attribute or immaterial possession that is inherited from ancestors
- my only inheritance was my mother's blessing
- the world's heritage of knowledge
gpuSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
- noun a subdivision of a particular kind of thing
- what type of sculpture do you prefer?
- noun a person of a specified kind (usually with many eccentricities)
case; eccentric; character.
- a real character
- a strange character
- a friendly eccentric
- the capable type
- a mental case
- noun (physics) a thermodynamic quantity equivalent to the capacity of a physical system to do work; the units of energy are joules or ergs
- energy can take a wide variety of forms
- noun forceful exertion
vigor; vigour; zip.
- he plays tennis with great energy
- he's full of zip
- noun a vehicle carrying many passengers; used for public transport
coach; omnibus; motorbus; motorcoach; passenger vehicle; charabanc; jitney; autobus; double-decker.
- he always rode the bus to work
- noun the topology of a network whose components are connected by a busbar
- noun a large area of land preserved in its natural state as public property
- there are laws that protect the wildlife in this park
- noun a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
green; commons; common.
- they went for a walk in the park
plaxtonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the piece of land on which something is located (or is to be located)
- a good site for the school
- noun physical position in relation to the surroundings
- the sites are determined by highly specific sequences of nucleotides
- noun something determined in relation to something that includes it
component part; portion; component; constituent.
- he wanted to feel a part of something bigger than himself
- I read a portion of the manuscript
- the smaller component is hard to reach
- the animal constituent of plankton
- noun something less than the whole of a human artifact
- the rear part of the house
- glue the two parts together
- noun very hot and finely tapering pepper of special pungency
chilli; chili; chili pepper; chilly.
- noun a republic in southern South America on the western slopes of the Andes on the south Pacific coast
Republic of Chile.
- noun a fortified military post where troops are stationed
- noun a fortified defensive structure
- noun a point located with respect to surface features of some region
spot; topographic point.
- this is a nice place for a picnic
- a bright spot on a planet
- noun any area set aside for a particular purpose
- who owns this place?
- the president was concerned about the property across from the White House
- noun Cuban socialist leader who overthrew a dictator in 1959 and established a Marxist socialist state in Cuba (born in 1927)
Fidel Castro; Fidel Castro Ruz.
- noun (often used in combinations) something constructed with multiple levels
- they rode in a double-decker bus
- noun English dramatist and pamphleteer (1572-1632)
Dekker; Thomas Decker; Thomas Dekker.
pontaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
verdecaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a republic in southwestern Europe on the Iberian Peninsula; Portuguese explorers and colonists in the 15th and 16th centuries created a vast overseas empire (including Brazil)
- adverb in a forceful dynamic manner
- this pianist plays dynamically
- noun the person who holds the position of head of the government in the United Kingdom
Prime Minister; PM.
- noun the person who is head of state (in several countries)
chancellor; prime minister.
- noun official language of the Philippines; based on Tagalog; draws its lexicon from other Philippine languages
- adjective of or relating to or characteristic of the Philippines or its people or customs
- the Philippine President
- our Filipino cook
- noun a lofty level or position or degree
- summer temperatures reached an all-time high
- noun an air mass of higher than normal pressure
- the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high
- noun a form of entertainment that enacts a story by sound and a sequence of images giving the illusion of continuous movement
flick; picture; picture show; pic; movie; motion picture; moving-picture show; motion-picture show; moving picture.
- they went to a movie every Saturday night
- the film was shot on location
- noun a medium that disseminates moving pictures
- theater pieces transferred to celluloid
- this story would be good cinema
- film coverage of sporting events
- adjective satellite free from provincial prejudices or attachments
- catholic in one's tastes
- noun a member of a Catholic church
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- noun a typeface used in ancient Roman inscriptions
roman type; roman print; roman letters.
- noun a resident of modern Rome
- adjective not the same one or ones already mentioned or implied
- today isn't any other day"- the White Queen
- the construction of highways and other public works
- he asked for other employment
- any other person would tell the truth
- his other books are still in storage
- then we looked at the other house
- hearing was good in his other ear
- the other sex
- she lived on the other side of the street from me
- went in the other direction
- adjective satellite recently past
- the other evening
- noun (Roman Catholic Church) one of a group of more than 100 prominent bishops in the Sacred College who advise the Pope and elect new Popes
- noun the number of elements in a mathematical set; denotes a quantity but not the order
verdesSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a specialized division of a large organization
- you'll find it in the hardware department
- she got a job in the historical section of the Treasury
- noun the territorial and administrative division of some countries (such as France)
- noun an area of sand sloping down to the water of a sea or lake
- verb land on a beach
- the ship beached near the port
campinaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun commodities offered for sale
- good business depends on having good merchandise
- that store offers a variety of products
- noun an artifact that has been created by someone or some process
- they improve their product every year
- they export most of their agricultural production
- noun any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- noun the operator of a motor vehicle
- noun someone who drives animals that pull a vehicle
fcSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
cuernoSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun spicy sauce of tomatoes and onions and chili peppers to accompany Mexican foods
- noun flat tableland with steep edges
- the tribe was relatively safe on the mesa but they had to descend into the valley for water
- noun a city in Arizona just to the east of Phoenix; originally a suburb of Phoenix
olhosSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who writes screenplays
- noun a national park in Colorado containing prehistoric cliff dwellings; semiarid landscape
- noun sculpture suspended in midair whose delicately balanced parts can be set in motion by air currents
- noun a river in southwestern Alabama; flows into Mobile Bay
- noun temporary living quarters specially built by the army for soldiers
encampment; bivouac; cantonment.
- wherever he went in the camp the men were grumbling
- noun a group of people living together in a camp
- the whole camp laughed at his mistake
- noun an island country in the Atlantic off the coast of Senegal
Republic of Cape Verde.
- noun an investigation of the component parts of a whole and their relations in making up the whole
- noun the abstract separation of a whole into its constituent parts in order to study the parts and their relations
verdeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun green color or pigment; resembling the color of growing grass
- noun a piece of open land for recreational use in an urban area
park; commons; common.
- they went for a walk in the park
nvidiaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a play or film whose action and dialogue is interspersed with singing and dancing
musical comedy; musical theater.
- adjective characterized by or capable of producing music
- a musical evening
- musical instruments
- noun fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun a red as dark as red wine
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!