upscale : Related Words Words similar in meaning to upscale
- high - class
- video scaler
- scale up
- face control
- bottle service
- noun power to direct or determine
- under control
- noun a relation of constraint of one entity (thing or person or group) by another
- measures for the control of disease
- they instituted controls over drinking on campus
- noun an electronic pulse counter used to count pulses that occur too rapidly to be recorded individually
- noun a lofty level or position or degree
- summer temperatures reached an all-time high
- noun an air mass of higher than normal pressure
- the east coast benefits from a Bermuda high
- adjective satellite appropriate for people with good incomes
- an upscale neighborhood
- an upscale motel
A pattern and companion fit For all the keeping tonies of the pit. Dryden.
- adjective designed for consumers with high incomes
- he turned up in well-cut clothes...and upmarket felt hats"- New Yorker
- noun an essential and distinguishing attribute of something or someone
- the quality of mercy is not strained"--Shakespeare
- noun a degree or grade of excellence or worth
- the quality of students has risen
- an executive of low caliber
- noun the physical magnitude of something (how big it is)
- a wolf is about the size of a large dog
- noun the property resulting from being one of a series of graduated measurements (as of clothing)
- he wears a size 13 shoe
- noun an ordered reference standard
scale of measurement; ordered series; graduated table.
- judging on a scale of 1 to 10
- noun relative magnitude
- they entertained on a grand scale
- noun the state of being rich and affluent; having a plentiful supply of material goods and money
- great wealth is not a sign of great intelligence
- noun the quality of profuse abundance
- she has a wealth of talent
- noun work done by one person or group that benefits another
- budget separately for goods and services
- noun an act of help or assistance
- he did them a service
upconvertSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a quantity that is added
- there was an addition to property taxes this year
- they recorded the cattle's gain in weight over a period of weeks
- noun a change resulting in an increase
- the increase is scheduled for next month
- verb increase proportionally
- scale up the model
- noun something that is an indulgence rather than a necessity
- noun the quality possessed by something that is excessively expensive
sumptuousness; lavishness; sumptuosity.
midscaleSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite pretentiously elegant
- a high-toned restaurant
- noun an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
caravan inn; khan; caravansary.
upscalenessSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite having an abundant supply of money or possessions of value
moneyed; loaded; flush; affluent.
- an affluent banker
- a speculator flush with cash
- not merely rich but loaded
- moneyed aristocrats
- wealthy corporations
- noun a collection of things sharing a common attribute
- there are two classes of detergents
- noun a body of students who are taught together
grade; course; form.
- early morning classes are always sleepy
upscalableSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- verb raise
- up the ante
- adjective being or moving higher in position or greater in some value; being above a former position or level
- the anchor is up
- the sun is up
- he lay face up
- he is up by a pawn
- the market is up
- the corn is up
- noun the front of the human head from the forehead to the chin and ear to ear
- he washed his face
- I wish I had seen the look on his face when he got the news
- noun the feelings expressed on a person's face
facial expression; expression; look; aspect.
- a sad expression
- a look of triumph
- an angry face
poshtelSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a glass or plastic vessel used for storing drinks or other liquids; typically cylindrical without handles and with a narrow neck that can be plugged or capped
- noun the quantity contained in a bottle
- noun the visible part of a television transmission
- they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone
- noun a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!