unforgotten : Related Words Words similar in meaning to unforgotten
- day data
- itv + 1
- chris lang
- sir phillip cross
- shirley cross
- sean rawlins
- ray wilton
- lizzie wilton
- ellie greave
- di sunil
- caroline greave
- bella cross
- le slater
- josh cross
- grace greave
- father robert greave
- dci cassie stuart
- itv hd . episode
- british television crime drama broadcast
- claire slater
- tom austen
- maureen sullivan
- adam astill
- itv hd .
- tamzin malleson
- matt slater
- jonathan harden
- eric slater
- zoe telford
- claire goose
- ruth sheen
- france tomelty
- dominic power
- brian bovell
- tessa peake
- essex coast
- hannah gordon
- cherie lunghi
- nicola walker
- peter egan
- trevor eve
- sanjeev bhaskar
- drama set
- gemma jones
- bernard hill
- tom courtenay
- london suburb
- a .
- noun an appraisal of the value of something
- he set a high valuation on friendship
- noun act of ascertaining or fixing the value or worth of
bellaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
itvSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a chronic inflammatory collagen disease affecting connective tissue (skin or joints)
- noun a carpet woven on a Jacquard loom with loops like a Brussels carpet but having the loops cut to form a close velvety pile
- noun writes (books or stories or articles or the like) professionally (for pay)
- noun a person who is able to write and has written something
- noun a male parent (also used as a term of address to your father)
male parent; begetter.
- his father was born in Atlanta
- noun the founder of a family
- keep the faith of our forefathers
- noun (criminal law) an act punishable by law; usually considered an evil act
offence; criminal offense; law-breaking; offense; criminal offence.
- a long record of crimes
- noun an evil act not necessarily punishable by law
- crimes of the heart
- noun French physiologist noted for research on secretions of the alimentary canal and the glycogenic function of the liver (1813-1878)
- noun the act or process of producing something
- Shakespeare's production of poetry was enormous
- the production of white blood cells
- noun a presentation for the stage or screen or radio or television
- have you seen the new production of Hamlet?
eganSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the act of marching; walking with regular steps (especially in a procession of some kind)
- it was a long march
- we heard the sound of marching
- noun the month following February and preceding April
diSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
hannahSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer
- a cheery hello
- a gay sunny room
- a sunny smile
- noun the shore of a sea or ocean
sea-coast; seashore; seacoast.
- noun a slope down which sleds may coast
- when it snowed they made a coast on the golf course
astillSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun time for Earth to make a complete rotation on its axis
twenty-four hours; mean solar day; twenty-four hour period; solar day; 24-hour interval.
- two days later they left
- they put on two performances every day
- there are 30,000 passengers per day
- noun some point or period in time
- it should arrive any day now
- after that day she never trusted him again
- those were the days
- these days it is not unusual
- noun an event that accomplishes its intended purpose
- let's call heads a success and tails a failure
- the election was a remarkable success for the Whigs
- noun an attainment that is successful
- his success in the marathon was unexpected
- his new play was a great success
lunghiSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a brief written record
- he made a note of the appointment
- noun a short personal letter
line; billet; short letter.
- drop me a line when you get there
sunilSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the day before
- he always arrives on the eve of her departure
- noun (Old Testament) Adam's wife in Judeo-Christian mythology: the first woman and mother of the human race; God created Eve from Adam's rib and placed Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden
mallesonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun any of various swallows with squarish or slightly forked tail and long pointed wings; migrate around Martinmas
- noun French bishop who is a patron saint of France (died in 397)
- noun rigid connective tissue that makes up the skeleton of vertebrates
- noun the porous calcified substance from which bones are made
- noun a group of things of the same kind that belong together and are so used
- a set of books
- a set of golf clubs
- a set of teeth
- noun (mathematics) an abstract collection of numbers or symbols
- the set of prime numbers is infinite
- noun (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- old people
- there were at least 200 people in the audience
- noun the body of citizens of a state or country
- the Spanish people
- noun a dwelling that serves as living quarters for one or more families
- he has a house on Cape Cod
- she felt she had to get out of the house
- noun the members of a business organization that owns or operates one or more establishments
firm; business firm.
- he worked for a brokerage house
- noun web-footed long-necked typically gregarious migratory aquatic birds usually larger and less aquatic than ducks
- noun a man who is a stupid incompetent fool
goof; cuckoo; fathead; bozo; zany; twat; jackass; goofball.
- noun an aggressive remark directed at a person like a missile and intended to have a telling effect
shaft; gibe; shot; dig; slam; jibe.
- his parting shot was `drop dead'
- she threw shafts of sarcasm
- she takes a dig at me every chance she gets
- noun the pointed part of barbed wire
- noun obscene terms for penis
shaft; prick; cock; tool; dick; putz; pecker.
- noun disciple of Jesus and leader of the Apostles; regarded by Catholics as the vicar of Christ on earth and first Pope
St. Peter; Saint Peter the Apostle; Saint Peter; Simon Peter; St. Peter the Apostle.
- noun the property of having little or no contrast; lacking highlights or gloss
mat; lusterlessness; matte; lustrelessness; flatness.
- adjective satellite not reflecting light; not glossy
flat; matte; mat; matted.
- flat wall paint
- a photograph with a matte finish
ellieSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a local and well-defined elevation of the land
- they loved to roam the hills of West Virginia
- noun structure consisting of an artificial heap or bank usually of earth or stones
- they built small mounds to hide behind
- noun possession of controlling influence
- the deterrent power of nuclear weapons
- the power of his love saved her
- his powerfulness was concealed by a gentle facade
- noun (physics) the rate of doing work; measured in watts (= joules/second)
- noun the head of the United States Intelligence Community and director of the Central Intelligence Agency
Director of Central Intelligence.
lizzieSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
tamzinSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun any of various small terrestrial isopods having a flat elliptical segmented body; found in damp habitats
- noun a dramatic work intended for performance by actors on a stage
dramatic play; play.
- he wrote several plays but only one was produced on Broadway
- noun an episode that is turbulent or highly emotional
gordonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
sanjeevSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
tomeltySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
sheilaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun United States architect known for his steel framed skyscrapers and for coining the phrase `form follows function' (1856-1924)
Louis Sullivan; Louis Henri Sullivan; Louis Henry Sullivan.
- noun United States psychiatrist (1892-1949)
Harry Stack Sullivan.
- verb be silly or tease one another
banter; chaff; jolly; kid.
- After we relaxed, we just kidded around
- noun a county in southeastern England on the North Sea and the Thames estuary
- noun English novelist noted for her insightful portrayals of middle-class families (1775-1817)
nicolaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a title given to rulers or other important people in Asian countries
- noun an inn in some eastern countries with a large courtyard that provides accommodation for caravans
caravan inn; caravanserai; caravansary.
- noun 100 fen equal 1 yuan in China
- noun low-lying wet land with grassy vegetation; usually is a transition zone between land and water
marshland; marsh; fenland.
- thousands of acres of marshland
- the fens of eastern England
- noun a republic in western Europe; the largest country wholly in Europe
- noun French writer of sophisticated novels and short stories (1844-1924)
Jacques Anatole Francois Thibault; Anatole France.
- noun similar things placed in order or happening one after another
- they were investigating a series of bank robberies
- noun a serialized set of programs
- a comedy series
- the Masterworks concert series
- noun red late-ripening apple; primarily eaten raw
- noun the visual property of something that shines with reflected light
lustre; shininess; luster.
- noun United States labor leader (born in Ireland) who helped to found the Industrial Workers of the World (1830-1930)
Mary Harris Jones; Mother Jones.
- noun United States railroad engineer who died trying to stop his train from crashing into another train; a friend wrote a famous ballad describing the incident (1864-1900)
John Luther Jones; Casey Jones.
- noun a characteristic state or mode of living
- social life
- city life
- real life
- noun the experience of being alive; the course of human events and activities
- he could no longer cope with the complexities of life
- noun small asexual reproductive structure in e.g. liverworts and mosses that detaches from the parent and develops into a new individual
- noun male cat
- noun (ethnic slur) offensive and derogatory name for a Black man who is abjectly servile and deferential to Whites
- noun message that is transmitted by radio or television
- noun a radio or television show
- did you see his program last night?
- noun (Christian theology) a state of sanctification by God; the state of one who is under such divine influence
state of grace; saving grace.
- the conception of grace developed alongside the conception of sin
- it was debated whether saving grace could be obtained outside the membership of the church
- the Virgin lived in a state of grace
- noun elegance and beauty of movement or expression
- a beautiful figure which she used in subtle movements of unparalleled grace
- noun broadcasting visual images of stationary or moving objects
telecasting; TV; video.
- she is a star of screen and video
- Television is a medium because it is neither rare nor well done" - Ernie Kovacs
- noun a telecommunication system that transmits images of objects (stationary or moving) between distant points
rawlinsSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a mixture of gases (especially oxygen) required for breathing; the stuff that the wind consists of
- air pollution
- a smell of chemicals in the air
- open a window and let in some air
- I need some fresh air
- noun the region above the ground
- her hand stopped in mid air
- he threw the ball into the air
- verb become hard or harder
- The wax hardened
- verb make hard or harder
- The cold hardened the butter
- noun the actors in a play
cast of characters; dramatis personae.
- noun container into which liquid is poured to create a given shape when it hardens
telfordSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
U.K.; Great Britain; Britain; United Kingdom; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- noun (Roman Catholic Church) Spanish priest who founded an order whose members became known as Dominicans or Black Friars (circa 1170-1221)
St. Dominic; Saint Dominic; Domingo de Guzman.
- noun armor plate that protects legs below the knee
tessaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
cherieSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun tropical American thorny shrub or small tree; fragrant yellow flowers used in making perfumery
mimosa bush; flame tree; Acacia farnesiana; scented wattle; huisache; sweet acacia; sweet wattle.
- noun a column of light (as from a beacon)
shaft; ray of light; irradiation; shaft of light; beam; beam of light; light beam.
- noun a branch of an umbel or an umbelliform inflorescence
- noun term of address for a man
- noun a title used before the name of knight or baronet
zoeSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a wooden structure consisting of an upright post with a transverse piece
- noun a marking that consists of lines that cross each other
- noun United States painter best known for his portraits of George Washington (1755-1828)
Gilbert Stuart; Gilbert Charles Stuart.
- noun a member of the royal family that ruled Scotland and England
- noun a borough of Greater London on the Thames; contains Buckingham Palace and the Houses of Parliament and Westminster Abbey
City of Westminster.
brianSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
bovellSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a feeling of sympathy and sorrow for the misfortunes of others
pity; commiseration; pathos.
- the blind are too often objects of pity
- noun United States professional baseball player famous for hitting home runs (1895-1948)
George Herman Ruth; Babe Ruth; Sultan of Swat.
- noun any period of seven consecutive days
- it rained for a week
- noun hours or days of work in a calendar week
- they worked a 40-hour week
- adjective satellite not noticed inadvertently
- her aching muscles forgotten she danced all night
- he was scolded for his forgotten chores
- verb dismiss from the mind; stop remembering
- I tried to bury these unpleasant memories
courtenaySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a residential district located on the outskirts of a city
suburbia; suburban area.
- noun the most extreme possible amount or value
- voltage peak
- noun the period of greatest prosperity or productivity
prime; flower; blossom; efflorescence; flush; bloom; heyday.
maureenSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
bhaskarSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
chrisSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a collection of facts from which conclusions may be drawn
- statistical data
- noun an item of factual information derived from measurement or research
data point; datum.
- verb desire strongly or persistently
- adjective primarily temporal sense; being or indicating a relatively great or greater than average duration or passage of time or a duration as specified
- a long life
- a long boring speech
- a long time
- a long friendship
- a long game
- long ago
- an hour long
- noun a happening that is distinctive in a series of related events
- noun a brief section of a literary or dramatic work that forms part of a connected series
trevorSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
claireSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a person who travels by foot
- noun New Zealand runner who in 1975 became the first person to run a mile in less that 3 minutes and 50 seconds (born in 1952)
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!