tineman : Related Words Words similar in meaning to tineman
- noun meat from a deer used as food
- noun the trees and other plants in a large densely wooded area
- noun land that is covered with trees and shrubs
timberland; woodland; timber.
- noun any person in the armed services who holds a position of authority or command
- an officer is responsible for the lives of his men
- noun someone who is appointed or elected to an office and who holds a position of trust
- he is an officer of the court
- the club elected its officers for the coming year
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!