tigroid : Related Words Words similar in meaning to tigroid
- noun a fierce or audacious person
- he's a tiger on the tennis court
- it aroused the tiger in me
- noun large feline of forests in most of Asia having a tawny coat with black stripes; endangered
- noun an adornment consisting of a strip of a contrasting color or material
- noun a piece of braid, usually on the sleeve, indicating military rank or length of service
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!