thawy : Related Words Words similar in meaning to thawy
- noun the process whereby heat changes something from a solid to a liquid
melting; melt; thawing.
- the power failure caused a refrigerator melt that was a disaster
- the thawing of a frozen turkey takes several hours
- noun warm weather following a freeze; snow and ice melt
- they welcomed the spring thaw
- noun a substance that is liquid at room temperature and pressure
- noun the state in which a substance exhibits a characteristic readiness to flow with little or no tendency to disperse and relatively high incompressibility
liquid state; liquidness; liquidity.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!