telebanking : Related Words Words similar in meaning to telebanking
- noun engaging in the business of keeping money for savings and checking accounts or for exchange or for issuing loans and credit etc.
- noun transacting business with a bank; depositing or withdrawing funds or requesting a loan etc.
- noun a machine for performing calculations automatically
data processor; computing machine; information processing system; computing device; electronic computer.
- noun an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
calculator; estimator; figurer; reckoner.
- noun an interconnected system of things or people
- he owned a network of shops
- retirement meant dropping out of a whole network of people who had been part of my life
- tangled in a web of cloth
- noun (broadcasting) a communication system consisting of a group of broadcasting stations that all transmit the same programs
- the networks compete to broadcast important sports events
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!