taintless : Related Words Words similar in meaning to taintless
- adjective satellite completely neat and clean
spick; speckless; spick-and-span; spic-and-span; spic; immaculate.
- the apartment was immaculate
- in her immaculate white uniform
- a spick-and-span kitchen
- their spic red-visored caps
- noun a mark or flaw that spoils the appearance of something (especially on a person's body)
- a facial blemish
- verb mar or spoil the appearance of
- scars defaced her cheeks
- The vandals disfigured the statue
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!