syrma : Related Words Words similar in meaning to syrma
- noun a building where theatrical performances or motion-picture shows can be presented
- the house was full
- noun the art of writing and producing plays
dramatic art; dramatics; dramaturgy; theater.
- noun the Greek language prior to the Roman Empire
- noun a theatrical performer
thespian; player; role player; histrion.
- noun a person who acts and gets things done
- he's a principal actor in this affair
- when you want something done get a doer
- he's a miracle worker
- noun a resident of modern Rome
- noun an inhabitant of the ancient Roman Empire
- adjective satellite very sad; especially involving grief or death or destruction
- a tragic face
- a tragic plight
- a tragic accident
- adjective of or relating to or characteristic of tragedy
- tragic hero
- noun a one-piece garment for a woman; has skirt and bodice
- noun clothing of a distinctive style or for a particular occasion
- formal attire
- battle dress
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!