surreally : Related Words Words similar in meaning to surreally
- adjective satellite characterized by fantastic imagery and incongruous juxtapositions
phantasmagorical; phantasmagoric; surrealistic.
- a great concourse of phantasmagoric shadows"--J.C.Powys
- the incongruous imagery in surreal art and literature
- adjective satellite resembling a dream
- night invested the lake with a dreamlike quality
- as irrational and surreal as a dream
surrealitySorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a 20th century movement of artists and writers (developing out of dadaism) who used fantastic images and incongruous juxtapositions in order to represent unconscious thoughts and dreams
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!