spelding : Related Words Words similar in meaning to spelding
- noun lean white flesh of fish similar to but smaller than cod; usually baked or poached or as fillets sauteed or fried
- noun important food fish on both sides of the Atlantic; related to cod but usually smaller
- noun any of various mostly cold-blooded aquatic vertebrates usually having scales and breathing through gills
- the shark is a large fish
- in the living room there was a tank of colorful fish
- noun the flesh of fish used as food
- in Japan most fish is eaten raw
- after the scare about foot-and-mouth disease a lot of people started eating fish instead of meat
- they have a chef who specializes in fish
speldronSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!