spekboom : Related Words Words similar in meaning to spekboom
- noun soldiers who are regarded as expendable in the face of artillery fire
fresh fish; cannon fodder.
- noun coarse food (especially for livestock) composed of entire plants or the leaves and stalks of a cereal crop
- noun a native or inhabitant of South Africa
- adjective of or pertaining to or characteristic of South Africa or its people
- noun a low woody perennial plant usually having several major stems
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!