skimmington : Related Words Words similar in meaning to skimmington
- noun a man whose wife committed adultery
- verb be sexually unfaithful to one's partner in marriage
cheat; cheat on; betray; wander.
- She cheats on her husband
- Might her husband be wandering?
- noun language or behavior intended to mock or humiliate
- noun the act of deriding or treating with contempt
- noun a noisy mock serenade (made by banging pans and kettles) to a newly married couple
callithump; chivaree; belling; shivaree; callathump.
- noun a person's partner in marriage
partner; married person; mate; better half.
skimeltonSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!