Toys & Games: BestSellers on Amazon
sinisterly : Related Words Words similar in meaning to sinisterly
- adjective satellite threatening or foreshadowing evil or tragic developments
minatory; minacious; threatening; forbidding; baleful; ominous; menacing.
- a baleful look
- forbidding thunderclouds
- his tone became menacing
- ominous rumblings of discontent
- sinister storm clouds
- a sinister smile
- his threatening behavior
- ugly black clouds
- the situation became ugly
- adjective satellite stemming from evil characteristics or forces; wicked or dishonorable
- black deeds
- a black lie
- his black heart has concocted yet another black deed
- Darth Vader of the dark side
- a dark purpose
- dark undercurrents of ethnic hostility
- the scheme of some sinister intelligence bent on punishing him"-Thomas Hardy
- adverb in an unnatural eery manner
- it was eerily quiet in the chapel
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!