Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
seraphically : Related Words Words similar in meaning to seraphically
- adverb restricted to something
- we talked strictly business
- adjective of or relating to an angel of the first order
- he imagined a seraphic presence in the room
- adjective satellite having a sweet nature befitting an angel or cherub
cherubic; angelic; angelical; sweet.
- an angelic smile
- a cherubic face
- looking so seraphic when he slept
- a sweet disposition
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!