scumbling : Related Words Words similar in meaning to scumbling
- noun the act of bringing something to bear; using it for a particular purpose
- he advocated the application of statistics to the problem
- a novel application of electronics to medical diagnosis
- noun a verbal or written request for assistance or employment or admission to a school
- December 31 is the deadline for applications
- noun any of various thin shiny (savory or sweet) coatings applied to foods
- noun a glossy finish on a fabric
- adjective not transmitting or reflecting light or radiant energy; impenetrable to sight
- opaque windows of the jail
- opaque to X-rays
- adjective satellite not clearly understood or expressed
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!