Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
schoharie : Related Words Words similar in meaning to schoharie
- schoharie valley
- schoharie creek
- schoharie county
- new york
- upstate new york
- noun an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- they drive through town on their way to work
- noun the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- the whole town cheered the team
- noun North American republic containing 50 states - 48 conterminous states in North America plus Alaska in northwest North America and the Hawaiian Islands in the Pacific Ocean; achieved independence in 1776
the States; U.S.A.; U.S.; United States; US; United States of America; America.
- noun the army of the United States of America; the agency that organizes and trains soldiers for land warfare
Army; U. S. Army; United States Army; US Army.
- noun a natural stream of water smaller than a river (and often a tributary of a river)
- the creek dried up every summer
- noun any member of the Creek Confederacy (especially the Muskogee) formerly living in Georgia and Alabama but now chiefly in Oklahoma
- noun a natural body of running water flowing on or under the earth
- noun dominant course (suggestive of running water) of successive events or ideas
- two streams of development run through American history
- stream of consciousness
- the flow of thought
- the current of history
- adverb in or toward the northern parts of a state
- he lives upstate New York
- noun (United Kingdom) a region created by territorial division for the purpose of local government
- the county has a population of 12,345 people
- noun (United States) the largest administrative district within a state
- the county plans to build a new road
- noun the largest city in New York State and in the United States; located in southeastern New York at the mouth of the Hudson river; a major financial and cultural center
New York City; Greater New York.
- noun a Mid-Atlantic state; one of the original 13 colonies
NY; Empire State; New York State.
- noun the English royal house (a branch of the Plantagenet line) that reigned from 1461 to 1485; its emblem was a white rose
House of York.
- noun a community of people smaller than a town
settlement; small town.
- noun a settlement smaller than a town
- adjective not of long duration; having just (or relatively recently) come into being or been made or acquired or discovered
- a new law
- new cars
- a new comet
- a new friend
- a new year
- the New World
- adjective satellite original and of a kind not seen before
- the computer produced a completely novel proof of a well-known theorem
- noun a long depression in the surface of the land that usually contains a river
schoharieSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!