restiff : Related Words Words similar in meaning to restiff
- adjective tenaciously unwilling or marked by tenacious unwillingness to yield
- adjective satellite not responding to treatment
- a stubborn infection
- a refractory case of acne
- stubborn rust stains
- noun solid-hoofed herbivorous quadruped domesticated since prehistoric times
- noun a padded gymnastic apparatus on legs
- adjective satellite being in a tense state
jumpy; highly strung; edgy; uptight; high-strung; jittery; nervy; overstrung.
- adjective satellite impatient especially under restriction or delay
- the government has done nothing to ease restrictions and manufacturers are growing restive
- adjective satellite unwillingness to do something contrary to your custom
- a reluctant smile
- loath to admit a mistake
- adjective satellite disinclined to become involved
- they were usually reluctant to socialize
- reluctant to help
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!