puckery : Related Words Words similar in meaning to puckery
- noun a cocktail made of a liquor (especially whiskey or gin) mixed with lemon or lime juice and sugar
- noun the taste experience when vinegar or lemon juice is taken into the mouth
- noun an irregular fold in an otherwise even surface (as in cloth)
- verb to gather something into small wrinkles or folds
knit; rumple; crumple; cockle.
- She puckered her lips
- noun a slight depression in the smoothness of a surface
crease; seam; crinkle; line; furrow.
- his face has many lines
- ironing gets rid of most wrinkles
- noun a minor difficulty
- they finally have the wrinkles pretty well ironed out
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!