Video Game Best Sellers on Amazon
proactively : Related Words Words similar in meaning to proactively
- noun the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
tilt; list; leaning; inclination.
- the tower had a pronounced tilt
- the ship developed a list to starboard
- he walked with a heavy inclination to the right
- verb to incline or bend from a vertical position
tilt; tip; slant; angle.
- She leaned over the banister
- adjective descriptive of any event or stimulus or process that has an effect on events or stimuli or processes that occur subsequently
- proactive inhibition
- proactive interference
- adjective satellite (of a policy or person or action) controlling a situation by causing something to happen rather than waiting to respond to it after it happens
- adjective satellite having the leading position or higher score in a contest
leading; in the lead.
- he is ahead by a pawn
- the leading team in the pennant race
- adverb at or in the front
in front; before.
- I see the lights of a town ahead
- the road ahead is foggy
- staring straight ahead
- we couldn't see over the heads of the people in front
- with the cross of Jesus marching on before
- noun a unit of length equal to one twelfth of a foot
- noun a rare soft silvery metallic element; occurs in small quantities in sphalerite
indium; atomic number 49.
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!