outta : Related Words Words similar in meaning to outta
outtaSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a return on a shot that seemed impossible to reach and would normally have resulted in a point for the opponent
- verb come into the possession of something concrete or abstract
- She got a lot of paintings from her uncle
- They acquired a new pet
- Get your results the next day
- Get permission to take a few days off from work
- noun a person who possesses great material wealth
rich person; wealthy person.
- verb have or possess, either in a concrete or an abstract sense
hold; have got.
- She has $1,000 in the bank
- He has got two beautiful daughters
- She holds a Master's degree from Harvard
- noun the present location; this place
- where do we go from here?
- noun queen of the Olympian gods in ancient Greek mythology; sister and wife of Zeus remembered for her jealously of the many mortal women Zeus fell in love with; identified with Roman Juno
- adverb motivated by
- idleness is the trait of being idle out of a reluctance to work
- noun (baseball) a failure by a batter or runner to reach a base safely in baseball
- you only get 3 outs per inning
- verb to state openly and publicly one's homosexuality
come out of the closet; come out.
- This actor outed last year
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!