outgas : Related Words Words similar in meaning to outgas
- adjective existing as or having characteristics of a gas
- steam is water is the gaseous state
- noun the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity; relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature; the ability to diffuse readily; and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container
- noun a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- verb kill intentionally and with premeditation
murder; slay; dispatch; remove; hit; bump off; polish off.
- The mafia boss ordered his enemies murdered
- adjective not in operation or operational
- the oven is off
- the lights are off
- noun a naturally occurring or synthetic compound consisting of large molecules made up of a linked series of repeated simple monomers
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!