Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
obsequies : Related Words Words similar in meaning to obsequies
- noun a ceremony at which a dead person is buried or cremated
- hundreds of people attended his funeral
- adjective satellite attempting to win favor from influential people by flattery
toadyish; bootlicking; fawning; sycophantic.
- adjective satellite attentive in an ingratiating or servile manner
- obsequious shop assistants
- noun an established ceremony prescribed by a religion
- the rite of baptism
- noun any customary observance or practice
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!