Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
nonvoting : Related Words Words similar in meaning to nonvoting
- noun a choice that is made by counting the number of people in favor of each alternative
voting; ballot; balloting.
- there were only 17 votes in favor of the motion
- they allowed just one vote per person
- noun the opinion of a group as determined by voting
- they put the question to a vote
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!