nonbusiness : Related Words Words similar in meaning to nonbusiness
- noun a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
business organisation; business concern; business organization; concern.
- he bought his brother's business
- a small mom-and-pop business
- a racially integrated business concern
- noun the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
commercial enterprise; business enterprise.
- computers are now widely used in business
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!