Fashion That Rocked This Christmas
nicely : Related Words Words similar in meaning to nicely
- tony nicely
- jonnie nicely
- playboy model
- noun a social unit living together
house; household; menage; home.
- he moved his family to Virginia
- It was a good Christian household
- I waited until the whole house was asleep
- the teacher asked how many people made up his home
- noun primary social group; parents and children
- he wanted to have a good job before starting a family
- noun (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- old people
- there were at least 200 people in the audience
- noun the body of citizens of a state or country
- the Spanish people
- noun a dish served as the last course of a meal
- noun English phonetician; one of the founders of modern phonetics (1845-1912)
A pattern and companion fit For all the keeping tonies of the pit. Dryden.
- noun a man devoted to the pursuit of pleasure
- adverb taking care or paying attention
- they watched carefully
- adverb as if with kid gloves; with caution or prudence or tact
- she ventured cautiously downstairs
- they handled the incident with kid gloves
- adverb indicating exactness or preciseness
- he was doing precisely (or exactly) what she had told him to do
- it was just as he said--the jewel was gone
- it has just enough salt
- adverb in a precise manner
- she always expressed herself precisely
- noun money extracted as a penalty
- verb issue a ticket or a fine to as a penalty
- I was fined for parking on the wrong side of the street
- Move your car or else you will be ticketed!
- verb give pleasure to or be pleasing to
- These colors please the senses
- a pleasing sensation
- verb be the will of or have the will (to)
- he could do many things if he pleased
- noun an impression in a surface (as made by a blow)
ding; gouge; dent.
- noun (British slang) a prison
- he's in the nick
- adjective pleasant or pleasing or agreeable in nature or appearance
- what a nice fellow you are and we all thought you so nasty"- George Meredith
- nice manners
- a nice dress
- a nice face
- a nice day
- had a nice time at the party
- the corn and tomatoes are nice today
- noun a city in southeastern France on the Mediterranean; the leading resort on the French Riviera
- noun benefit
- for your own good
- what's the good of worrying?
- noun moral excellence or admirableness
- there is much good to be found in people
- noun the corporate executive responsible for the operations of the firm; reports to a board of directors; may appoint other managers (including a president)
chief executive officer; chief operating officer.
- noun someone who plays a musical instrument (as a profession)
- noun artist who composes or conducts music as a profession
- adjective affording pleasure; being in harmony with your taste or likings
- we had a pleasant evening together
- a pleasant scene
- pleasant sensations
- adjective satellite (of persons) having pleasing manners or behavior
- I didn't enjoy it and probably wasn't a pleasant person to be around
- adverb in a satisfactory manner
- noun the feeling caused by agreeable stimuli; one pole of a continuum of states of feeling
- noun the quality of giving pleasure
- he was charmed by the sweetness of her manner
- the pleasantness of a cool breeze on a hot summer day
- adverb in a cheerful manner
- `I'll do the dishes,' he said pleasantly
- adverb in an enjoyable manner
- we spent a pleasantly lazy afternoon
- noun the legal document stating the reasons for a judicial decision
opinion; judgment; legal opinion.
- opinions are usually written by a single judge
- noun an opinion formed by judging something
- he was reluctant to make his judgment known
- she changed her mind
jonnieSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adverb in a nice way
- a nicely painted house
- noun a courteous manner that respects accepted social usage
- noun the quality of nice
- noun the cognitive condition of someone who understands
apprehension; savvy; understanding.
- he has virtually no understanding of social cause and effect
- noun delicate discrimination (especially of aesthetic values)
taste; appreciation; perceptiveness.
- arrogance and lack of taste contributed to his rapid success
- to ask at that particular time was the ultimate in bad taste
- adverb in a fastidious and painstaking manner
- it is almost a waste of time painstakingly to learn the routines of selling
- adverb in a fastidious manner
- he writes extremely musical music, of which the sound is fastidiously calculated and yet agreeably spontaneous and imaginative
- noun a hypothetical description of a complex entity or process
framework; theoretical account.
- the computer program was based on a model of the circulatory and respiratory systems
- noun a type of product
- his car was an old model
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!