natively : Related Words Words similar in meaning to natively
- noun a machine for performing calculations automatically
data processor; computing machine; information processing system; computing device; electronic computer.
- noun an expert at calculation (or at operating calculating machines)
calculator; estimator; figurer; reckoner.
- noun a speaker of a particular language who has spoken that language since earliest childhood
- native speakers of French
- noun ambition to equal or excel
- noun (computer science) technique of one machine obtaining the same results as another
bidialectalSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun someone who expresses in language; someone who talks (especially someone who delivers a public speech or someone especially garrulous)
verbalizer; talker; utterer; verbaliser.
- the speaker at commencement
- an utterer of useful maxims
- noun electro-acoustic transducer that converts electrical signals into sounds loud enough to be heard at a distance
loudspeaker; speaker unit; loudspeaker system; speaker system.
- noun an architectural product or work
- noun the discipline dealing with the principles of design and construction and ornamentation of fine buildings
- architecture and eloquence are mixed arts whose end is sometimes beauty and sometimes use
- noun an indigenous person who was born in a particular place
indigen; aboriginal; indigene; aborigine.
- the art of the natives of the northwest coast
- the Canadian government scrapped plans to tax the grants to aboriginal college students
- noun a person born in a particular place or country
- he is a native of Brazil
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!