mosel : Related Words Words similar in meaning to mosel
- german appellation
- mosel vitelic inc .
- mosel vitelic corporation
- arlene mosel
- tad mosel
- european river
- taiwan stock exchange
- semiconductor company
- wine region
- american playwright
- american author
- unincorporated community
- united state
- noun someone who writes plays
- noun (plural) any group of human beings (men or women or children) collectively
- old people
- there were at least 200 people in the audience
- noun the body of citizens of a state or country
- the Spanish people
- adjective satellite relevant and appropriate
- he asks questions that are germane and central to the issue
vitelicSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
- noun a group of people living in a particular local area
- the team is drawn from all parts of the community
- noun common ownership
- they shared a community of possessions
- noun a slight amount or degree of difference
- a tad too expensive
- not a tad of difference
- the new model is a shade better than the old one
- noun a city in northern Iraq on the Tigris across from the ruins of Nineveh
- noun a government on the island of Taiwan established in 1949 by Chiang Kai-shek after the conquest of mainland China by the Communists led by Mao Zedong
Nationalist China; China; Republic of China.
- noun an island in southeastern Asia 100 miles off the coast of mainland China in the South China Sea
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- noun a business firm whose articles of incorporation have been approved in some state
- noun slang for a paunch
tummy; bay window; pot; potbelly.
saarSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a substance as germanium or silicon whose electrical conductivity is intermediate between that of a metal and an insulator; its conductivity increases with temperature and in the presence of impurities
- noun a conductor made with semiconducting material
semiconductor unit; semiconductor device.
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
- noun the capital raised by a corporation through the issue of shares entitling holders to an ownership interest (equity)
- he owns a controlling share of the company's stock
- noun the merchandise that a shop has on hand
- they carried a vast inventory of hardware
- they stopped selling in exact sizes in order to reduce inventory
- noun something that is remembered
- search as he would, the memory was lost
- noun the cognitive processes whereby past experience is remembered
- he can do it from memory
- he enjoyed remembering his father
ruwerSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun identifying word or words by which someone or something is called and classified or distinguished from others
appellative; designation; denomination.
- noun a tributary of the Mississippi River in Wisconsin
- noun a midwestern state in north central United States
WI; Badger State.
- noun chemical process in which one atom or ion or group changes places with another
- noun a mutual expression of views (especially an unpleasant one)
- they had a bitter exchange
- noun an institution created to conduct business
- he only invests in large well-established companies
- he started the company in his garage
- noun small military unit; usually two or three platoons
- noun a commercial or industrial enterprise and the people who constitute it
business organisation; business concern; business organization; concern.
- he bought his brother's business
- a small mom-and-pop business
- a racially integrated business concern
- noun the activity of providing goods and services involving financial and commercial and industrial aspects
commercial enterprise; business enterprise.
- computers are now widely used in business
- noun an urban area with a fixed boundary that is smaller than a city
- they drive through town on their way to work
- noun the people living in a municipality smaller than a city
- the whole town cheered the team
- noun a point located with respect to surface features of some region
spot; topographic point.
- this is a nice place for a picnic
- a bright spot on a planet
- noun any area set aside for a particular purpose
- who owns this place?
- the president was concerned about the property across from the White House
- noun the extended spatial location of something
- the farming regions of France
- religions in all parts of the world
- regions of outer space
- noun a part of an animal that has a special function or is supplied by a given artery or nerve
- in the abdominal region
arleneSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective satellite not organized and maintained as a legal corporation
- noun an electrical device that provides a path for electrical current to flow
electrical circuit; electric circuit.
- noun a journey or route all the way around a particular place or area
- they took an extended tour of Europe
- we took a quick circuit of the park
- a ten-day coach circuit of the island
- noun a large natural stream of water (larger than a creek)
- the river was navigable for 50 miles
- noun fermented juice (of grapes especially)
- noun a red as dark as red wine
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!