mgm : Related Words Words similar in meaning to mgm
- noun the act of circumcising performed on males eight days after birth as a Jewish and Muslim religious rite
- noun (Roman Catholic Church and Anglican Church) feast day celebrating the circumcision of Jesus; celebrated on January 1st
Feast of the Circumcision; January 1.
- adjective of or relating to the external sex organs
- genital herpes
- venereal disease
- noun an injury that causes disfigurement or that deprives you of a limb or other important body part
- noun the mother of your father or mother
grannie; grandma; nan; nanna; gran; granny.
- noun an animal that produces gametes (spermatozoa) that can fertilize female gametes (ova)
- noun a person who belongs to the sex that cannot have babies
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!