jct : Related Words Words similar in meaning to jct
- j . c . tenorio enterprise
- joint collaborative team
- krymchak language
- juxtaglomerular cell tumor
- joint contract tribunal
- moribund language
- video coding
- indian football club
- jerusalem college
- joint committee
- united state congress
- united kingdom
krymchakSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun clarification that follows from the removal of ambiguity
- noun act of writing in code or cipher
steganography; cryptography; secret writing.
- verb attach a code to
- Code the pieces with numbers so that you can identify them later
- noun the body of faculty and students of a college
- noun an institution of higher education created to educate and grant degrees; often a part of a university
- noun a special group delegated to consider some matter
- a committee is a group that keeps minutes and loses hours" - Milton Berle
- noun a self-constituted organization to promote something
- noun a Ukrainian peninsula between the Black Sea and the Sea of Azov
- noun the practical application of science to commerce or industry
- noun the discipline dealing with the art or science of applying scientific knowledge to practical problems
engineering science; engineering; applied science.
- he had trouble deciding which branch of engineering to study
juxtaglomerularSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective characterized by unity; being or joined into a single entity
- presented a united front
- verb act in concert or unite in a common purpose or belief
- adjective satellite accomplished by collaboration
- collaborative research
- noun any small compartment
- the cells of a honeycomb
- noun (biology) the basic structural and functional unit of all organisms; they may exist as independent units of life (as in monads) or may form colonies or tissues as in higher plants and animals
- noun the territory occupied by one of the constituent administrative districts of a nation
- his state is in the deep south
- noun the way something is with respect to its main attributes
- the current state of knowledge
- his state of health
- in a weak financial state
tenorioSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a monarchy in northwestern Europe occupying most of the British Isles; divided into England and Scotland and Wales and Northern Ireland; `Great Britain' is often used loosely to refer to the United Kingdom
U.K.; Great Britain; Britain; UK; United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
- noun a domain in which something is dominant
- the untroubled kingdom of reason
- a land of make-believe
- the rise of the realm of cotton in the south
- noun a country with a king as head of state
- noun any of various games played with a ball (round or oval) in which two teams try to kick or carry or propel the ball into each other's goal
- noun the inflated oblong ball used in playing American football
- noun the place where two or more things come together
- noun the state of being joined together
colligation; conjunction; conjugation.
- noun a meeting of elected or appointed representatives
- noun the legislature of the United States government
US Congress; United States Congress; U.S. Congress.
- noun a team of professional baseball players who play and travel together
nine; baseball club; ball club.
- each club played six home games with teams in its own division
- noun a formal association of people with similar interests
guild; society; social club; gild; lodge; order.
- he joined a golf club
- they formed a small lunch society
- men from the fraternal order will staff the soup kitchen today
- noun charge against a citizen's person or property or activity for the support of government
revenue enhancement; tax.
- noun government income due to taxation
tax revenue; tax income; revenue.
- noun a purposeful or industrious undertaking (especially one that requires effort or boldness)
- he had doubts about the whole enterprise
- noun an organization created for business ventures
- a growing enterprise must have a bold leader
- noun (anatomy) the point of connection between two bones or elements of a skeleton (especially if it allows motion)
- noun a disreputable place of entertainment
- noun an assembly (including one or more judges) to conduct judicial business
- noun a systematic means of communicating by the use of sounds or conventional symbols
- he taught foreign languages
- the language introduced is standard throughout the text
- the speed with which a program can be executed depends on the language in which it is written
- noun (language) communication by word of mouth
oral communication; spoken language; voice communication; speech communication; speech; spoken communication.
- his speech was garbled
- he uttered harsh language
- he recorded the spoken language of the streets
- noun a binding agreement between two or more persons that is enforceable by law
- noun (contract bridge) the highest bid becomes the contract setting the number of tricks that the bidder must make
- noun an abnormal new mass of tissue that serves no purpose
- noun a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- noun the visible part of a television transmission
- they could still receive the sound but the picture was gone
- noun a recording of both the visual and audible components (especially one containing a recording of a movie or television program)
- adjective satellite not growing or changing; without force or vitality
- adjective satellite being on the point of death; breathing your last
- a moribund patient
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!