interbank : Related Words Words similar in meaning to interbank
- noun sloping land (especially the slope beside a body of water)
- they pulled the canoe up on the bank
- he sat on the bank of the river and watched the currents
- noun a financial institution that accepts deposits and channels the money into lending activities
banking concern; depository financial institution; banking company.
- he cashed a check at the bank
- that bank holds the mortgage on my home
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!