Devices Everyone Loved this Christmas
inducteous : Related Words Words similar in meaning to inducteous
Sorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun a word that expresses a meaning opposed to the meaning of another word, in which case the two words are antonyms of each other
opposite word; antonym.
- to him the antonym of `gay' was `depressed'
- noun a relation of direct opposition
- we thought Sue was older than Bill but just the reverse was true
eousSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective arising from inductance
- inductive reactance
- adjective of reasoning; proceeding from particular facts to a general conclusion
- inductive reasoning
electropolarSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- adjective relating to or concerned with electricity
- an electrical engineer
- electrical and mechanical engineering industries
- adjective using or providing or producing or transmitting or operated by electricity
- electric current
- electric wiring
- electrical appliances
- an electrical storm
- noun a formal entry into an organization or position or office
- his initiation into the club
- he was ordered to report for induction into the army
- he gave a speech as part of his installation into the hall of fame
- noun an electrical phenomenon whereby an electromotive force (EMF) is generated in a closed circuit by a change in the flow of current
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!