indifferency : Related Words Words similar in meaning to indifferency
- noun freedom from bias or from selfish motives
- noun the experiencing of affective and emotional states
- she had a feeling of euphoria
- he had terrible feelings of guilt
- I disliked him and the feeling was mutual
- noun a vague idea in which some confidence is placed
impression; belief; opinion; notion.
- his impression of her was favorable
- what are your feelings about the crisis?
- it strengthened my belief in his sincerity
- I had a feeling that she was lying
- noun unbiased impartial unconcern
- noun apathy demonstrated by an absence of emotional reactions
stolidity; impassiveness; unemotionality; impassivity; emotionlessness; phlegm.
- noun an inclination to weigh both views or opinions equally
- noun conformity with rules or standards
- the judge recognized the fairness of my claim
- noun ability to make judgments free from discrimination or dishonesty
fair-mindedness; candor; candour.
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!