inceptive : Related Words Words similar in meaning to inceptive
- noun an event that is a beginning; a first part or stage of subsequent events
- adjective satellite serving to set in motion
initiative; inaugural; maiden; first.
- the magazine's inaugural issue
- the initiative phase in the negotiations
- an initiatory step toward a treaty
- his first (or maiden) speech in Congress
- the liner's maiden voyage
liminalSorry, we do not have the definition for this word.
- noun the event consisting of the start of something
- the beginning of the war
- noun the time at which something is supposed to begin
outset; get-go; showtime; starting time; kickoff; start; offset; commencement; first.
- they got an early start
- she knew from the get-go that he was the man for her
Sharpen your Skills with the Masters
How can we make the selection of words better for you?
Words are expressive, emotive, nuanced, subtle, erudite and discerning!
Unfortunately words are sometimes also elusive, deceptive, fleeting in memory.
Through months of bittersweet labor, we finally have assembled words together by context. A novel way to search for new and elusive words. Hope they help you!Are we in the right direction? Are your needs fulfilled? If so how? Is there anything we can do or do better? Please let us know in the feedback form!